Q. What is a DIRECT hotel booking?
- Your room MUST be booked directly with the hotel (i.e you are collecting keys at hotel reception and NOT from a Holiday Agent / Airbnb or be a Private Residence)
- Delivery is to the following areas for a charge of $30 (see further below for areas outside the suburbs listed below):
- Chevron Island, Isle Of Capri, Paradise Waters, Main Beach,
- Mermaid Beach, Mermaid Waters, Nobby's Beach,
- Miami, Burleigh Waters, Burleigh Heads
- Delivery guaranteed before 2pm to reception, and you must return equipment to reception by 10am on the last day of hire
- NO specific times for delivery, or delivery outside of these hours permitted.
- Minimum order of $30.
Q. What if my accommodation is through an agent / Airbnb / private house?
We also offer delivery to agent holiday rentals/ Airbnb / private residences. We will make arrangements with your agent or host but fees apply for these deliveries.
Q. Where do you deliver?
We deliver to all hotels, apartments and private houses in the central Gold Coast area. We are happy to tailor your delivery and arrange a suitable time with you or the concierge, or even Grandma.
Q. What are the delivery rates if I'm not in the above mentioned areas?
- We offer $40 Delivery to Bundall, Benowa, Clear Island Waters, Robina, Varsity Lakes, Palm Beach
- We offer $60 Delivery to Coolangatta, Gold Coast Airport, Tugun and Kirra
Call our office to book a delivery to these areas.
Q. What time can equipment be delivered to me if I want to set an appointment?
We can usually deliver between 9.30am and 3pm weekdays. Fees apply.
Weekend deliveries are subject to availability.
Contact us for more info.
Q. Can customers collect if they don't need gear delivered?
Yes, we are based in Miami and collections or returns are possible 24 hours a day as we have an after-hours drop box for your convenience.
Our pick up address will be forwarded once a booking is made.
Q. What time do I need to have gear ready if you're collecting from my accommodation?
Equipment must be returned by 10am unless by prior arrangement.
Q. What is the minimum order amount?
$30 minimum order for an order that requires delivery.
There is no minimum order for customer collection.
Call us to place a customer collection order that is less than $30.
Q. How can I pay?
For your convenience we accept Visa & Mastercard.
Q. Can you install car seats if I hire one?
Yes, we're trained and accredited restraint professionals (ACRI).
Q. How far in advance should I make a reservation?
It's best to make your reservation as early as possible, even a year in advance is not unusual!
Q. How is your equipment cleaned?
We maintain clean, hygienic equipment for your baby. All linen is hygienically laundered in hot water and all the equipment is checked and cleaned after each use.
Q. What is your cancellation policy?
We know circumstances change so cancellations outside of 24 hours will not be charged. We reserve the right to charge 20% of all charges if less than 24 hours notice is given prior to delivery date.
Q. What is your Refund Policy?
We are committed to our products and services.
We will refund you 100% if you give us more than 24 hours notice of a cancellation.
For notice periods less than 24 hours we refund 80% of your order.
As part of our stringent quality assurance process, all equipment is checked, counted and cleaned prior to dispatch. On delivery or collection you must notify us of any faults or missing items within 2 hours of receiving the equipment for hire.
If you're not satisfied with either our products or service, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our office.
We want all our beach babies to be happy!